1. Acceptance of Terms: By accessing and using the website techrav.com (referred to as “the website you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms please do not use the website.
2. Copyright and Ownership: All content including but not limited to articles images videos and logos available on the website is the intellectual property of techrav.com unless otherwise stated. This content is protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. You may not modify reproduce distribute or republish any material from this website without obtaining prior written permission from techrav.com.
3. Use of Content: The content provided on the website is solely for informational purposes. You may access and use the content for personal non-commercial use only. You must not use the content in a way that infringes upon the rights of others or violates any applicable laws or regulations.
4. Disclaimer of Liability: While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information techrav.com does not guarantee the completeness accuracy or reliability of any content on the website. The use of the website and its content is at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of the website.
5. Third-Party Links: The website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. These links are provided for your convenience and do not imply any endorsement or affiliation with the linked websites. We have no control over the content or availability of these external sites and we shall not be responsible for any content products or services offered through these links.
6. User Contributions: We may offer opportunities for users to contribute content such as comments or forum posts on the website. By submitting any user-generated content you grant techrav.com a perpetual irrevocable worldwide royalty-free license to use publish modify or reproduce the content in any form or media. You are solely responsible for the content you submit and it must not violate any laws infringe upon any rights of third parties or contain any offensive or inappropriate material.
Copyright Claim:If you believe that any content on techrav.com infringes upon your copyright please provide us with the following information:
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
2. The specific location of the infringing material on the website.
3. Your contact information including name address phone number and email address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner its agent or the law.
5. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.Please send this information to our designated copyright agent at firstname.lastname@example.org We take copyright infringement seriously and will respond to any valid claims in a timely manner.